Michelle R. Cruz
Michelle R. Cruz is a partner at Shjeflo, Riley & Cruz LLP. Her practice emphasis includes all types of civil litigation and disputes, including real estate, construction, unlawful detainer, ADA, business, and collections.
Michelle graduated from California State University, Hayward (B.S. in Biological Science, 1995) and Golden Gate University (J.D., Honor Program, 2011) where she served as a member of, and published in, the GGU Law Review. Michelle is a member of the State Bar of California and the San Mateo County Bar Association.
- Juris Doctor, Honors Program, Golden Gate University, 2011
- Bachelor of Science in Biological Science, California State University, Hayward, 1995
- State Bar of California
- San Mateo County Bar Association
- Born Los Alamos, New Mexico
- In her early years, Michelle lived in Naples, Italy and Stuttgart, Germany as the daughter of an United States Air Force Staff Sergeant
- California has been her home since 1979