Shjeflo, Riley & Cruz LLP assists small- and medium-sized businesses with ordinary transactions as well as complicated purchases and sales.
When you retain our services, you gain the support of a legal team focused on helping you make informed, strategic business decisions.
With more than 40 years of experience, we know how to help you make cost-effective decisions for your company.
Experienced lawyers helping you with business transactions
Our business law attorneys provide high-quality legal advice to companies that are just starting out in addition to well-established businesses. We understand the importance of helping our clients make sound decisions that reduce cost and minimize liability. As such, we provide you with trustworthy guidance in regard to the following San Mateo County business transaction matters:
- Drafting, negotiating, and reviewing contracts. We can help you draft a contract as well as counsel you on your rights and responsibilities established by a contract.
- Purchase or sale of a business. Whether you are buying or selling a business, you should speak to a competent attorney. Our lawyers can evaluate and research properties prior to purchase and can perform rigorous due diligence.
- Mergers and acquisitions. Mergers and acquisitions are often complicated and thus require consultation with experienced counsel. Our dedicated lawyers can help you merge with another company or purchase a new business.
- Business documents. Business transaction law involves many complex legal documents. As a business owner, understanding these materials can be difficult. We can review any document related to your business or that requires your signature to ensure that you are making decisions that benefit your company.
- Business litigation. Sometimes, no amount of negotiation can resolve a dispute. When this happens, our attorneys are ready to fiercely litigate on your behalf.
- Partnership dissolution. If you require assistance dissolving a partnership or business, we can protect your interests and guide you through the process.
At Shjeflo, Riley & Cruz LLP, we have the experience and knowledge to assist Northern California clients with a variety of business law matters, from entity formation to business litigation.